30/6/15

May 20th 

I fell very proumd with my son because he won the competiton,I dont't can understand how Amir disappint me. He is the best son that a father want to have , he is the winner of kite competiton. I fell so well with this victory of Amir . Now I will say to Amir that him do wathever he want's in his life like being a poet. With him we will go to Paghmanin my car and we will talk all the road and we will pass very well. The other stop that we will do is on Ghorgha Lake to eat and celebrete the triumph. After this we will stop at the zoo to see animals like the lion. But the things that most I want to do is read one of the stories that Amir writte. I will this things with Amir because I can stop thinking that he won the competition, I love him a lot, I will never say things bad to him and his pround in this life. I will congratulete him with a hug and I will regret with him for all the things that I did to him because he is the best son in the world. With this victory of Amir I fell in the best dad in the world, but first I need to apologize to Amir and also I will change my style life with Amir.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario