9/9/15

Rationale

   This book relate about a boy that had some problems in his life and how he can deal those problems. Also is explain how he and his father escape of Afghanistan because the URSS enter to this country. 
   This letter will be  linked to the text in various aspects, one of them is that I write that Baba and Ali were very loyal and friendship, and in the book was represented in every moment. An other point in this  letter that  I will write I am goin to  say that Hassan was the son of Baba and not of Ali and that it  was simboliseon the last part of the book.
   In the letter that I will write I want to represent that Baba in all cases have the posibility to say to Ali that he was the father of Hassan but he was very coward and also that he was in love with Sanaubar. Also I will represent that Baba didn’t want to lose the loyalty with Ali. I will simbolise that Baba want to tell Ali this situation before his death.
   To achieve the aim I will write a letter because is the best form to represent what I want to say. Also I want that the audience read this letter and my audience is one of the characters of the book. I will write in a semi formal register because this two characters in the book communicate by this form.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario