3/12/14

October 23rd

Dear Agusto

On the last month I had an injury , because I was playing rugby at school  and a rubier step crash on my head and I had a close head trauma.

when this trauma ocurred me, after the play ,  I was sleeping for tree hours when arrived to my house. Some ones tell me that I was fainted. When the rugbier step crash on my head I don´t remember nothing and also I had headache like two weeks with out stopping.
Two weeks after of  my accident I whent to a neurologist and he told me that I had a close head trauma and I needed to rest and relax my mind .  I had not be able to play rugby for one month and I was not be able to do test in the school because I needed to relax my mind and I didn´t to do anything to force my mind.

I hope you are good and I am wainting your answer as soon as possible.

Renato Cabrera Millán  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario