28/3/12

Dear Diary
Today I have a wonderfull day.
While I was walking in the "Royal Park", and I saw under of a lot of piece of papers a very beautifull and shinig things. I walked to next it and I picked up the papers and I was exciting!!!, It is a very very beautifull and shinig ring of gold and have a diamond, I picked up and put in my pocket and I was run to my house. When I went to my house I went to my room, but it was very disaster. In this moment the most important for me was saw the shinig ring. My mother went into my room and she was very curious and asked me, What do you have there? And I hide under the bed and in a minutes a was sleeping.

In the morning went I wake up and I put my clothing, I runed to the bathroom, and there was my sister and when she went out side I went enter to it, in there I put the ring in a toilet paper because I dream that the ring was of the wonderfull Queen Victoria because in the ring was rigth the name of her, and today I went to the palace to gave her the beautifull ring.

At four o`clock I went to palace and out side there was two guard and a lot of people, in the midle of the masive people there were a poor woman with ten children, all of us were craying, I supoused that they had hungry and could, they didn`t have sweater, because they didn`t have money to buy it and I planed something for help them.

I went into de palace and talked with the guard for asked if I would can visit to the Queen Victoria, the guard told me that  it was imposible because the Queen was very busy , I got so sad whit his answer but when I was walking to the door , he sholted me that if I can wait.

I was waiting for a long time ...........  Were the seven o`clock when trough the door appeared an  elegant woman !!!! She was Queen Victoria ! When I saw her I runed next her. I taked out the ring and showed it to her . She was very surprised and happy , because this ring was a gift that her father gave her before he died. I was very sad and she asked me what happened, I said her that I saw a poor woman with their soons. She asked me that what can I do for woman?  I answered if she would can give the ring to the woman. She told me that it was an excelent idea.

Both went out site and gave the ring to the woman and she used for buy food and clothes.

And all this I do today.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario